September 11-14, 2016
Calgary Telus Convention Centre
- Western Hospitality, White Hats and Volunteer Spirit! Calgary is a city that is social, creative, innovative, global, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- Home to over 135 corporate head offices, the highest per capita in Canada.
- Easily accessible, the calgary International Airport (YYC) is the 3rd largest and busiest airport in Canada..and growing.
- Nestled in the foothills of the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains, Calgary offers alternating views of rugged mountain peaks and golden rolling prairies. Calgary has over 8,000 hectares of park land within the city limits and the Rocky Mountains are just an hour away.
- The Canadian leader for technology start-up companies and Internet connection with over 187,000 km of installed fibre optics.
- Home of the 2016 RIMS Canada Conference - RESILIENCE
Have a suggestion for the RIMS Canada Conference 2016 in Calgary? We would love to hear from you.